Today’s the Day: FTZ Launches at Noon PST
That’s about 4 hours from now as I write this. I’m running around with my hair on fire getting ready, but honestly it feels pretty good to finally push the big red button.
Am I nervous? Oh, yeah. But in more of an excited rollercoaster kind of way, instead of a ‘didn’t this plane used to have two wings’ kind of way. It’s going to be a great ride.
I’ll stop back by here right after launch and drop in a link to the official KS site. Even if you’re not looking for a game, it’s worth stopping by just to see me talking on camera. This is why authors are better read than viewed 🙂
See you in a bit!
EDIT: We’re LIVE!
FTZ Launch Date at Last!
It’s official! We’re launching on Friday, January 31st!
First of all, thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement. It’s been a crazy and exciting time getting this beast ready to launch.
Here’s what you can expect from the Kickstarter:
Modular, Easy to Understand Pledges!
Each pledge level will clearly show the following information:
• Pricing: From core set only to ‘get it all’ packages
• What’s included: Items for each pledge will be shown in the handy graphic you see above
• Stretch Goal Category: Goal badges will be shown in the circles at the bottom and will be used to show what stretch goals come with each pledge level
Free Stretch Goal Rewards!
Each pledge level that includes Stretch Goals will receive a pile of goodies for free as we hit our targets. We’re keeping the exact information a secret for now, but expect:
• CARDS: hero upgrades, monster twists, new missions!
• FIGURES: new monsters, alternate heroes and specialists!
• LOCATIONS: new map tiles and operations!
• SPECIAL REWARDS: soundtrack and fully voiced mission briefings!
• Downloadable manual!
• Gameplay and instructional videos!
It’s been a year in the making and frankly, we can’t wait to show you all the cool stuff we’ve been building. These last couple of weeks will be spent with our manufacturing and logistics suppliers to make sure we get the best prices and shipping possible. And then…it’s go time!
See you on the 31st and thanks again for all your support!